Enter the Zachovstan FM an electronic journey of ambient, electronic and subtle club music mixed by ZACHOV for Wrangelkiez before the release of his debut album
ÜBER ICH co produced with Simon Baumann (Mercury/ Gomma Rec / Baumon) next June 26th on the Berliner label Blankrecords.
01. SHTAAD – Karate (blankrecords)
02. Hauschka – Ping (FatCat Records)
03. Arvo Pärt – Fratres (EMI Classics)
04. Ricardo Villalobos – Recat (ECM)
05. Kutti MC – Zug nach Paris (Two Gentlemen)
06. Brandt Brauer Frick – Skiffle It Up (!K7)
07. Air Cushion Finished – Single Back Hole (RMX by M.Rux) (No Label)
08. Astor Piazolla/Jury Clormann – Dadilos (RMX by Zachov) (No Label)
09. Winter 1983 – Zachov (blankrecords)
10. Squarepusher – Papalon (Warp)
11. Ifan Dafydd – To Me (recordiaulliwgar)
12. Steve Reich – The Four Sections IV (ECM)
13. Chapelier Fou – Protest (RMX by Dimlite) (Louis Warynski)
14. Cascadeur – Meaning (Choral Version) (Mercury)
The Austrian producer Jacob Suske has been intensively juggling with instruments and live sampling since his grand debut as bass player for the anti anti band BONAPARTE. Imprint by Theater music as much as the club culture, Zachov has built an organic and enigmatic narrative within electronica music.
His debut album Über Ich is a cross media LP where music meets a mysterious iconography that features works from the performance artist Johannes Dullin, the director Hannah Dörr, photographer Roën Trigvué and the painter Patricia Ghijsens Ezcurdia , an imaginative world where Matthew Barney would actually play bass. His forthcoming music video AMORAL directed by the Belgium duet PATRON is a melancholic journey in the crafty world of Zachovstan.
* STAY TUNED FOR SOME LIVE EXPERIENCES *
ACUD/ VeteranenStrasse 21, 10119 Berlin/ 08pm